Monday, July 28, 2014

Birthday Shout Out For July and Home Work

Our Miss Adelaide 
holds the BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT for July
all by herself!
Addie is dainty and petite and is a beautiful girlie girl.
Her favorite color is most definitely PINK!
She plays fantasy games, complete with dialogue and songs
and she could charm a snake!
Grandma Pam and Grandpa Roger love to chat with this
high vocabulary little sprite!


Being home for more than a couple weeks in a row, 
Roger and I have been working on PROJECTS:
  • He fixed my oven and clothes dryer doors
  • We did closet cleanings, resulting in several bags of clothes being donated to DI
  • We sorted through several boxes in our rented storage room,
  • (with the goal to eliminate that monthly bill)  
  • Gathered all of our 8 Mm home movie reels,
  • super 8s and VHS tapes to send away to be digitalized (a long overdue thing to do!)
  •  I hooked up this Pipes of Pam blog to be made into books.

Ahh, feels good to get long-put-off things done!

And we visited our dear friends, Jane and Dan Madsen, 
from college days before they head out to Brisbane, Australia 
on their LDS mission.



So many fun things are coming up in the next three months - 
can't wait!




3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Birthday shootouts! I read this out loud to Addie this morning and she wanted me to read it three times in a row. She loved it! You could tell she felt so special. Thanks Mom for doing these…they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Addie is a doll! That beautiful blonde hair and those big blue eyes - Mindy and Jeff will have to chase the boys away in a few years!
    You and Roger have been busy, I am impressed with all you have accomplished! I love your colorful outfit in the picture with your friends - you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I want you to show me how to make books from my blog when we get home - that is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete