Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Birthday Shout Outs on April Fool's Day

I'm afraid the April Fool is me!
I knew when I started this 
Birthday Shout Out idea for 2014, 
I would be sure to mess up, and that I did.
At least it's fitting that I post it today!

Our Ellie is a beautiful March birthday girl.
In a family with three brothers, 
she was the only girl until her baby sister, Claire, was born.
Ellie is all girl, with her gorgeous long brown hair 
and fetchingly feminine ways.
But can she hold her own with her brothers?
Yes she can!



Jack has loved to push buttons almost since birth.
We have a bona fide techie genius in our family!
Computer games are no match for this kid!
Bright, full of questions, and soon to be speaking Chinese,
this adorable grandson may be 
the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates!



Now here's hoping I remember to post 
the April birthdays before May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment