Thursday, April 3, 2014

"Little Women" and Bucket List Seafood Day

A new playhouse is in town. 
 It is founded by Brigham Young's great-great-great-great grandson.
Roger and I went to the ribbon cutting 
(I am a Chamber of Commerce volunteer)
a few weeks ago,
and I received free tickets to their opening production.


We were overdue, really, for one-to-one Mac lessons in Las Vegas,
so we were able to book two back-to-backs for last Friday.
We also had two $25 gift cards due to expire,
so we used them back-to-back -
lunch at Bon Ami Gabi and 
dinner at Joe's Stone Crab.
Wow!
We were in seafood heaven!
I just lived a Bucket List fantasy -
lobster, shrimp, oysters-on-the-half-shell,
ceviche and stone crab all in one day! 

Mon Ami Gabi's seafood platter for two

Joe's Stone Crab classic dinner - 
stone crab claws, hash browns and cole slaw

3 comments:

  1. So was the play good? I am so excited that there's live theater in town again. That seafood looks absolutely wonderful. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a new playhouse - I love "Little Women"! I'll bet it makes a great play! Your seafood dinner looks awesome - I want some!

    ReplyDelete