Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Maybe I like Halloween?

Maybe I'll change my mind about Halloween . . . 
Ever since the kids grew up and we moved to St. George, 
where we don't usually get to see our grandkids dressed up in their costumes, 
Halloween has been kind of a flat, let's-just-get-this-over-with holiday for me.
Then certain fun ladies in our branch started having Halloween costume parties.
Last year, the first one, I thought, well maybe a random few will wear a costume.
Boy, was I surprised!
Sunbrook residents really get into this!
As an adult, I have never had a Halloween costume.
Last year, Roger wore his flight line Air Force bag, and I was the sky with a T-38 model hanging around my neck 
and I had a cloud head.
This year, we were kind of desperate.
We came up with this.

A quick selfie before we left for the party

The party was in full swing!
Here is a sampling of some of the great costumes:













Our new branch president and his wife as deviled eggs


The Queen with her King

Holly has that royal wave down!

The party, a potluck appetizer buffet, was a spook-tacular success!


Next year, I am already planning. Maybe I'll get a real costume!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I think your costume is quite creative~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a fun group of people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun!!! Your costume takes the creative award for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your costume! It is so clever and fun! I am impressed with all of your friends...they really did go all out and got dressed up! It looks like it was a very fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have the best friends!! I’m so glad you like Halloween now! It realistic just so fun. Your costume is super clever and you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete