Wednesday, April 29, 2015

An April Highlight: Aggie Night

Roger and I so look forward to Aggie Night with the Bradys and the Taylors. 
It was our turn to host, so I planned a dinner cooked on our grill:
Roasted pineapple and chipotle fresh salmon, grilled fresh rosemary and garlic new potatoes, grilled veggies in balsamic, fresh -herbed vinaigrette, Scandinavian dilled, sour cream cucumbers and garlic toast. 
Mary brought a yummy green salad with citrus dressing and Anne made a de-licious banana cream pie.





Roger took a pic with me in it, then I took one on his iPhone with him in it, going the other direction.
Somehow, I took a video, not a photo.
Oh, brother!


I wanted a pic with Roger in it, so Taylors sent theirs.
Jay had taken a pic with Roger kneeling, down on my end of the table.
At least, the candle is color co-ordinated with my blouse!


We played two big rounds of a dice game after dinner, and Jay won both!
He took my place as Grand Champ!
I said, "We have to have a pic of the Champ!" and this is what we got!


We just have one more scheduled Aggie Night at Taylors before the Bradys will head on another mission. 
We love these guys and treasure our friendships with them!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful food. It looks like a fun group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grilled veggies look like perfection! Sounds like a very fun night with dear friends! Fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete